Tuesday

Whovians In The Grocery Store

I woke up this morning feeling even worse than yesterday! I showered to see if it would make me feel better but it didn't help me. So, I called off of work and went back to bed. I slept until 10 something and then got up and made me some yummy oatmeal. Feeling a bit better, I decided to watch some Youtube videos in the living room. My MIL called and we went to lunch and then to Christmas Tree Shop. We were gonna go back to Granny's and do cookies, but it was late when we got done with lunch and shopping.  So, I went back to her place and got some Christmas cards, then stopped by Kroger to pick up a few things and then she brought me back home. I am feeling better. I think I slept away whatever it was that was trying to get me and will be back to work tomorrow.

Long interesting day!
Our Snow-covered Car
Oh, I woke up to more snow this morning. I took this picture when I got up to shower.

Another Whovian. In the Cheese Dept at Kroger.
And I saw this at Kroger and it made me smile.  LOL :)


Have a happy nite,

No comments: