Sunday

Wintery Weather

I didn't take any pretty pictures today but we did have some more wintery weather. We were supposed to get more snow this evening but it doesn't look like we did.  Church was cancelled tonight because of that reason. It is really cold out there though. So maybe the roads are a little bad. I am not sure if we are getting anything over night or not. I hope not because I don't want to be driving in it. And I've got work in the morning.

We had a nice lunch today at Anita's Mexican Restaurant. It was a thank you dinner hosted by our Pastor & wife. Very sweet of them.  The food at Anita's is really good. We brought some home with us and had mexican for dinner. I ate my leftovers from the birthday night and Travis had leftovers from this afternoon.

We went to Kroger on the way home. I got a PSL! I wonder when they are going away? Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the best. I picked up some lunch for tomorrow at work. A salad and some apples. I really have to eat better! The holidays are not the greatest in losing weight either. Specially around Christmas!

I didn't do much this evening except watch Youtube and get on Pinterest.  Both are addicting, Pinterest has so many cute ideas that I just lose track of time. It is a time stealer! Am I right?

Well, I better get ready for bed soon.

Have a happy nite,

Roxanna :)

No comments: