Thursday

Busy Year So Far

Sorry I've been missing in action. I haven't forgot about my blog. I have been wanting to update about our trip to Louisville with the young people. But, I want to include the pictures that I took while the conference was going on. I will try to get to that this weekend. Just as well as getting to the pictures that I took during the Hayride that I said I was gonna share.

Hubby and I got a Minister & Wives party tomorrow evening and it should be fun. I am taking Something Fantastical for dessert and Hot Pepper Jelly over Cream cheese for the appetizer. They are catering in Longhorn Steakhouse so thats gonna be yummy.

Mary's baby shower is on Saturday! I still have to get a Bag and card for her. I got some burp clothes, a swaddler & a hair bow for Annie (her baby girl that is on the way). Wish I could have bought her more.

Busy January it is turning out to be! Busy year so far!

Hubby took a job with another company as of yesterday he resigned from his current job. He has a couple more weeks there and then he will be starting on the 27th at his new job! Keep us in prayer as he transitions over! God is doing great things for us!

This is our year. I claim it.

Have a happy nite,

No comments: