Wednesday

I know it has been a long time... Exciting Update!!!

I guess it looks as if I left blogger forever. I am here though. I just didn't feel I had anything interesting to say and that no one reads it anyway.  But I have a few followers so I know that isn't true and at least a couple people reads my blog! Well this past Sunday, we announced to everyone that we are pregnant. We showed them in a unique way.  We played the video during announcements at church and there was a gasp that went throughout the church. It was great. Click on the youtube link and you can watch it too. 
We went to visit my family in WV for the 4th of July and told them at that time. I had them promise that they wouldn't blab anything on FB or any other social media until we did the announcing. 
Hubby and I are excited! 
8w2d Ultrasound-first visit

10w2d Ultrasound|Heart Rate 167 bpm

Not a very good ultrasound.. lol 


First trimester is almost over! 
Date: July 23, 2014
Due Date: According to my LMP, it would be 01/31/2015. According to the first ultrasound, it’s 02/09/15 but a second ultrasound 2 weeks later showed closer to my last cycle so it may be changing back. I'll find out at the end of this month at my next appointment. Either way, this baby is due at the dead end of winter! I hope it doesn't snow on the day I go into Labor. lol 
How Far Along: 12w4d (going from my LMP)
Bump Pic: Once I start showing, I'll include this. 

Baby’s Size: Large Plum
Symptoms: Nausea, some headaches, tender breasts...  Some little cramps due to the growing of my baby. 
Weight Gain: None so far.
Maternity Clothes: My friend let me borrow 3 maternity blue jean skirts. I just ordered a maxi skirt on Old Navy's site today. I have a few maternity blouses and one t-shirt that my MIL got me during my last pregnancy. Right now, I am still in my regular clothes. 
Cravings: Dark Chocolate & Mexican/TexMex Food. 
Food Aversions: Nothing as of right now.
Gender Guess: Not sure yet. We will be finding out though. 
Medical Happenings: I have another OBGYN appointment on the 29th and then on August 4th I see my Perinatal Doctor again. I've been trying to decide whether or not to do an insulin pump. My Perinatal doctor recommends it. I have to figure out how much the cost and then that might help me with the decision.
Emotional Stuff: I cry over stupid things. And it isn't just a small cry, it is tears flowing, ugly cry.  Oh and I get emotional a lot more over movies and videos that I watch.
Belly Button – In or Out?: In. I don't see this changing, but we will see.
Movement: I can't feel anything yet! I can’t wait though!
Sleep: Sleep is getting worse. Maybe I'll get a maternity pillow or something. 
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heart beat. Although, I have seen it on both of the ultrasounds, I haven't heard it. 

What I miss: Nothing at all.  Very thankful to be pregnant.

Well, if you have any questions, ask below! :) Not sure if I am going to update every week or every couple weeks. We will see. I might have something to add after my appointment. 

Have a happy day,

No comments: