Tuesday

Pregnancy Update



Date: July 29, 2014

Due Date: According to my LMP, it is 01/31/2015. The date was changed but changed back. If it changes again, I'll let you know.

How Far Along: 13w3d

Bump Pic: Once I start showing, I'll include this. I keep forgetting to take a picture for my own records even though I am not showing!

Baby’s Size: Lemon

Symptoms: Nausea, some headaches, tender breasts... still having little cramps due to the growing of my baby.

Weight Gain: None so far.

Maternity Clothes: Right now, I am still in my regular clothes.

Cravings: Still Dark Chocolate & Mexican/TexMex Food.

Food Aversions: Nothing as of right now.

Gender Guess: Not sure yet. We will be finding out though.

Medical Happenings: I had my OBGYN appointment today at 11am and met with another doctor in the group. She was really nice. She couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. Said it was just probably too soon. The office didn't have an ultrasound machine so she sent me to another location to get an ultrasound for peace of mind. It took me about 15 minutes to get over to that location. I was called back not too long after I got there for the ultrasound. As soon as the doctor there put the wand on my stomach, we could see the baby moving around. So cute. Also, she found the heartbeat right away and it was 168 BPM. And I got to hear it for the first time today! So sweet. The baby was head down with its feet in the air. I wish I could have got an ultrasound picture of that! She said that may be why the other doctor couldn't find the heartbeat from how the baby was in there. On August 4th I see my Perinatal Doctor again. Still haven't decided on an insulin pump. I also had an appointment today with my endocrinologist at 1:20pm and I don't have to see her again until after I deliver since my Perinatologist is taking over the blood sugar control. I had all good reports there.

Emotional Stuff: Still get moody and cry at silly things.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In. I don't see this changing, but we will see.

Movement: I can't feel anything yet! I can’t wait though!

Sleep: Sleep is still bad. Last night, I got no rest. I think that is why I currently have a headache because I had little sleep last night. I woke up at 3 to check my levels and then went back to bed but just laid there. Around 5 something, I was just laying there and got on my phone for about a half hour. Went to the fridge got a little box of apple juice and drank it. Eventually fell back to a light sleep, waking up off and on. Still think I'll get a maternity pillow or something soon.

What I am looking forward to:
Getting past the 14 week mark since that is around the same time that I miscarried back in 2009.


What I miss:
Nothing. Happy to be pregnant!


Any questions just ask! <3 br="" nbsp="">

Have a happy day,

1 comment:

Cameron Von St James said...

Hi Roxanna! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you! I was wondering if you could email me at your earliest convenience at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate your time!!