Thursday

15 Week Pregnancy Update

Not sure what is going on with my updates cutting off at the end of each. I will have to figure that out. Might need to update the layout or something.... 

Date:  August 14, 2014
Due Date: January 31, 2015
How Far Along: 15w5d
Bump Pic: Once I start showing, I'll include this.

What I miss: Starting to miss cold Deli meats. 

Baby’s Size: Avocado 

Symptoms: Nausea, lower back pain. Today's nausea is the worst. I got so nauseous that I thought I was going to throw up and pass out. I had to go lay down on the couch for about 10 mins. I might be laying down again soon. It is that bad. 


Weight Gain: No appointment this week so I don't know.
Maternity Clothes: Right now, I am still in my regular clothes. 
Cravings: Still Dark Chocolate & Mexican/TexMex Food. I've also wanted a chicken sandwich for some reason. I think I might get this tonight. lol 
Food Aversions: I couldn't eat some yogurt earlier. I haven't had trouble with that up until today. So I don't know if that is an aversion or just because I am nauseous and not feeling it.
Gender Guess: We should be finding out on Monday the 18th. Hopefully the Harmony test results are back by then.
Medical Happenings: I have been talking to CareCentrix and Metronix about an insulin pump. To be honest I don't know if we will do it. I think it might be cheaper to stay with my current regimen. I have a Perinatologist appt on Monday and I see my OBGYN again on Wed August 27th.
Emotional Stuff: The other day I cried 3 times and almost a 4th time over getting a prescription filled... 
Belly Button – In or Out?: In still! 
Movement: I can't feel anything yet! 
Sleep: Still tossing and turning.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the results of our Harmony test. And finding out what the gender of the baby is! I'll probably update about the appointment on Monday. I might make everyone wait to find out the gender. LOL

No comments: