Tuesday

20 Week Pregnancy Update and Bump Pic

Date: September 16, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 20w3d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me with my MIL's mexican sunflowers. This was taken Saturday and I was 20 weeks. I am just now starting to notice a difference in myself and definitely the way clothes fit.

 What I miss: Good sleep. lol

Baby’s Size: Banana.

Symptoms: Nausea, shortness of breath, headaches & a little indigestion,

Weight Gain: I weighed 217 at my Perinatal appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Right now, I am still in regular clothes. But I bought a tank and skirt at Old Navy on Sunday. I will be wearing the Skirt tomorrow to church. 

Cravings: I saw an ad on FB for Quaker Steak & Lube and now I want their wings. 

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I have an OBGYN Appt on the 24th and then Oct 6st I see my Perinatologist again. I also get another ultrasound for to check baby's growth. 

Emotional Stuff: Who is not emotional when they are pregnant and are high risk? 

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: I am pretty sure I am feeling some slight movement. 

Sleep: Tossing and turning. Can't get comfortable. 

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and not guessing it.  Sharing the baby's name with everyone.  :)

Baby Buy: We decided on a nursery theme. We are going to do a Britannica theme. Here is one item that I wanted to go into his room somewhere. You can find it at Cracker Barrell.



Have a happy day! 

No comments: