Monday

21 Week Pregnancy Update and Bump Picture

So, I didn't get this update in time. I am currently 22w2d's along in my pregnancy but I am going to be doing this update for 21 weeks. I'll post 22 week update later this week.

Date: September 29, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 22w2d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 21 weeks.

What I miss: Still missing good sleep.

Baby’s Size: Large Banana

Symptoms: Nausea hasn't been that bad. I have had shortness of breath.

Weight Gain: I weighed 221 at my OBGYN appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Right now, I am still in regular clothes. But they are getting tight.

Cravings: Just so you know I did get my Quaker Steak and Lube wings! I don't really have any cravings now. Even the dark chocolate craving has died off and I could careless about Mexican foods. Although I still don't mind having them.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I had an OBGYN Appt on the 24th. My doctor told me that my placenta is in the front and that is why I am not feeling him kick as much. She also informed me that I would probably be getting induced at 39 weeks. So that means baby boy will be here sooner than I thought. The doctor couldn't find the heart beat when doing the doppler and said she didn't like messing with it. She didn't even try for 5 minutes and was like let's do a quick ultrasound. Here is a picture. You can see his ribcage, head and arm. You can also see my placenta at the top.

Baby P's heartbeat was 150.
I called Nancy (Perinatal Center) about my sugars. My insulin doses were changed because they were a little elevated. 
Oct 6st I see my Perinatologist again. I also get another ultrasound to check baby's growth. 

Emotional Stuff: I still get emotional over silly things. Example is hubby telling me I am beautiful. lol I just started crying. He is too sweet.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: Yes, here and there but not constant or that strong.

Sleep: Tossing and turning. Can't get comfortable. 

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more. Sharing the baby's name next post!

Baby Buy: Here are a few baby items that I bought.




Have a happy day,

No comments: