Saturday

Week 19 Pregnancy Update

I am 20 weeks today but I will be updating today for the 19th week. 20 week update will come later this week.

Date: September 13, 2014


Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 20w

Bump Pic: Once I start showing, I'll include this.

What I miss: Good sleep. lol

Baby’s Size: Mango.

Symptoms: Nausea, shortness of breath and headaches.

Weight Gain: I weighed 217 at my Perinatal appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Right now, I am still in regular clothes.

Cravings: Sweets. I wanted everything pumpkin last night. But I didn't give in. 

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: Still a BOY! lol Ultrasound pic to prove that this time.

Medical Happenings: I had my Level 2 Anatomy Scan appt on Sept 9th. Little boy is measuring good. He is a little big in the tummy. The Perinatologist I saw said it was because I am too sweet for my own good. (Meaning my diabetes.) He weighs 12 oz right now. I go back for another ultrasound the beginning of October to check on growth again. Pictures posted below from the scan :) 

Emotional Stuff: I really have some emotional meltdowns. I had one a day or so before the anatomy scan.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In still! 

Movement: I think I might have felt him move but it wasn't anything major. I thought I wrote the date down but apparently I can't find it on this desk of mine. 

Sleep: I have been having some crazy dreams. One dream I had my alarm clock was in the dream and I kept snoozing it in real life. I ended up sleeping until after 11AM and wasn't too thrilled about that. I think instead of buying a pregnancy pillow I might buy a body pillow first and see if that helps. They are a lot cheaper. 

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and not guessing it.  And coming up with a middle name. I think we have the first name set in stone. :) 

Here are pictures of Baby P at 19w3d. 









Have a happy day!  

No comments: