Friday

22 Week Pregnancy Update & Baby P's Name Reveal

Date: October 3, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 22w6d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 22w1d.

What I miss: Still missing good sleep.

Baby’s Size: Papaya

Symptoms: Nausea hasn't been that bad. A couple cases of it this week. I have had shortness of breath. Going to pee constantly again. I guess little man is near my bladder!

Weight Gain: I weighed 221 at my OBGYN appointment. I'll get weighed at my Perinatologist on Monday.

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing maternity clothes. Some regular clothes I still fit in. The above skirt is a maternity skirt from Old Navy. 

Cravings: Nothing in general. I am wanting some ice cream tonight and I have about a half cup of Dark Chocolate Ice Cream left that I am thinking about eating.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: Monday, Oct 6st I see my Perinatologist again. I also get another ultrasound to check baby's growth. I hope that baby boy is growing fine. My blood sugars have been pretty good. A couple readings have been higher than normal. But nothing to worry about.

Emotional Stuff: I still get emotional over silly things. Especially crazy Youtube videos and a couple things I watched on Hulu! Will I cry over everything forever? 

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: Yes, here and there but not constant or that strong.

Sleep: Tossing and turning. Can't get comfortable. 

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more. Finding a new bigger place so we can start his nursery. Figuring out a Baby Shower date for November & registering at some point this month!

Announcement: 


Let me know what you think about our baby boy's name! :) I can't believe that tomorrow I will be 23 weeks! I'll have an update later in the week. Have a happy day!

No comments: