Friday

23 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Date: October 10, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 23w6d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 23w. We went to Rabbit Hash General Store on the annual hayride at the Halls.

What I miss: Still missing good sleep.

Baby’s Size: Papaya

Symptoms: Nausea, shortness of breath, I had a charlie horse last Friday night and also a case of acid reflux that night. I took tums and was able to go to bed alright.

Weight Gain: I weighed 219.7 at my Perinatal appointment. I've decided to just update on my weight from that doctor's office instead of back and forth from there and my OBGYN's.

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing maternity clothes. Some regular clothes I still fit in. 

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I did have some dark chocolate though. lol 

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: Monday, Oct 6st I saw my Perinatologist. I had a ultrasound to check on the growth of the baby and he is doing great. I got a few pics but haven't scanned them in yet. I'll try to have them for next week. He wasn't afraid to show his "stuff" this week. He weighed in at 1lb 6ozs. My insulin was changed again. I had to go up on both NPH and Novolog. It is only because of the pregnancy and my placenta. I have the next 4 weeks scheduled on Mondays to go follow up on my sugars. I will have another ultrasound on Nov 3rd for growth. I also have an OBGYN appt later this month. Since I have diabetes, it is suggested for me to get a fetal echocardiogram. I have to call Cincinnati Children's to schedule that. So that will also be some time within the next couple weeks.

Emotional Stuff: Not sure if my pregnancy hormones got to me this week or not. I have noticed that the littlest things irritated me though.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: I've been enjoying feeling little man move! He kicked me pretty hard the other night that if hubby would have had his hand there. I know he would have been able to feel it.

Sleep: Tossing and turning. Can't get comfortable. 

What I am looking forward to: Finding a new bigger place so we can start his nursery. Hopefully registering tomorrow at 3 different places! Oh boy. lol November 15th is my baby shower!

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be 24 weeks! I'll have an update later in the week. Have a happy day!

No comments: