Friday

24 weeks pregnancy update and bump picture

Date: October 17 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 24w6d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 24w1d.

What I miss: Still missing good sleep.

Baby’s Size: Eggplant

Symptoms: Nausea, shortness of breath, Bad case if acid reflux.

Weight Gain: I weighed 221.4 at my Perinatal appointment this past Monday. 

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing maternity clothes. Some regular clothes I still fit in. 

Cravings: Nothing in particular. Still liking Dark Chocolate but that craving has been dying down.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I have went to one appointment so far for follow up sugars. That was this past Monday. My doses have stayed the same since the last change. The nurse and doctor both tried to find Yonatan's heart beat with the doppler and couldn't. I was put in the ultrasound room for a quick ultrasound to find the heartrate. It was 139. The doctor said that the doppler is a bad one. I hope they get another one for this coming Monday when I see them again. I see the Perinatologist again this Monday and at least 2 more Mondays after that. I have a fetal echocardiogram schedule on Monday as well right after the Perinatal appointment. I will have another ultrasound on Nov 3rd for growth. I also have an OBGYN appt on the 24th of this month. Things are progressing fast!  

Emotional Stuff: Nothing out of the ordinary this week.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: I've been enjoying feeling little man move! 

Sleep: Tossing and turning. Can't get comfortable. 

What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to finding a new bigger place so we can start his nursery.  November 15th is my baby shower and I have registered at Babie's R US, Target, Walmart & online at Amazon.com!

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be 25 weeks! Yay! Can't get my scanner to work so I will have to figure that out to scan in the ultrasound pictures from week 23 still. Maybe next weeks update or sooner if I can figure it out. Have a happy day!


No comments: