Friday

27 week pregnancy update with bump picture. Officially in the 3rd Trimester!

Date: November 7, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 27w6d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 27 weeks pregnant. 


What I miss: Not having to worry about what food to grab on the go...

Baby’s Size: Head Of Cauliflower

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, some lower back pain and sciatica near my right hip still. Chapped lips. Soreness in stomach. Little pains in stomach here and there. Nothing alarming. 

Weight Gain: I weighed 221 at my Perinatologist appointment. 

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing maternity clothes. Some regular clothes still fit me. I have an idea for what to wear to the shower. I bought a cute scarf off of Ebay. It should be here by Wednesday. 

Cravings: Butter Pecan Ice Cream and I got some. Also, someone mentioned pierogies this week in a vlog and so I am wanting some of those. haha

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I had my Perinatal center appointment on Monday. It was supposed to be with Dr. Evans but I ended up seeing one of his associates again. She decided not to change any of my sugars. I have to call Nancy this coming Monday. And then Nov. 17th I have another followup appointment. While I was at the appointment, I did get my monthly growth ultrasound. Little Yonatan is weighing in the 60th percentile. So not to big! That is good to know. Everything else seemed fine. I got a few ultrasound pictures by my scanner is still down/I can't figure out how to get it to work. My next OBGYN appt is on November 20th.  

Emotional Stuff: Some here and some there.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: He is still moving a good amount every day! 

Sleep: Tossing and turning still. It isn't my favorite time of day. lol 

What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to finding a new bigger place so we can start his nursery and my shower on November 15th.

I think that is all for updating this week. Have a happy day!


No comments: