Friday

28 Week Pregnancy Update and Baby Bump Picture

Date: November 14, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 28w6d

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 28w4d pregnant. 



What I miss: seeing family from WV. My Dad is currently in the hospital about to have a high risk surgery. Praying that this surgery stops the bleeding and that Dad heals quickly.

Baby’s Size: Small Cabbage

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, sciatica flare up near my right hip. Chapped lips. 

Weight Gain: I weighed 221 at my Perinatologist appointment. Haven't weighed myself this week. 

Maternity Clothes: I really hope the outfit I have planned out for my shower tomorrow works. I need to try the skirt on today to make sure it fits and isn't too tight. I am wearing maternity clothes and regular clothes. I really need to get a couple more outfits that are versatile.

Cravings: Really wanting comfort food today. 

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I called Nancy this week to discuss my sugars. She added 2 units to my lunch time dose of Novolag. She said that my sugars look good though. I have been keeping a track of my food in a food log to see what triggers the sugars. Nov. 17th I have another followup appointment with the perinatologist. My next OBGYN appt is on November 20th.  

Emotional Stuff: With my Dad being in the hospital, I am pretty much a wreck. 

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: I love feeling him move! 

Sleep: I can sleep just not comfortably! LOL

What I am looking forward to: My shower tomorrow! & finding a bigger place.

I think that is all I wanted to update on other than letting you know that I got the scanner working. The next post will be ultrasound pictures from the last 3 times. Have a happy day!

No comments: