Saturday

30 weeks pregnant and baby bump picture.

Date: November 29, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 31 weeks but this update is for 30 weeks :)

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 30w3d pregnant.


What I miss: still miss wearing my smaller clothes.

Baby’s Size: Small Cabbage

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, charlie horse in leg again. Chapped lips still. Swollen feet... not too bad though.

Weight Gain: I didn't have any appointments this week so I am unsure.

Maternity Clothes: I need a few more pieces to add to my wardrobe.

Cravings: None.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I've still been sick this week with sinuses or a cold... Also, Nancy was on vacation this week and had me email my sugars to someone else. That person didn't get back with me. My sugars have been all over the place. I know some of it is because of the food I am eating. But I am trying my best to be good and some of it is not making sense. LOL We will see at my next appointment which is on Monday for the Perinatologist. I'll be getting a growth ultrasound and then also followup on sugars. My next OBGYN appointment is on Dec 3rd (My 35th Birthday.)

Emotional Stuff: Things have been okay this week. Just a little worry that we won't be prepared when Yonatan comes... as in a room set up and have all the things we need. I get so emotional and sometimes it can be the smallest thing to trigger it.

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! But it is looking different.

Movement: I love feeling him move! He is moving around a lot more. He needs to flip!

Sleep: It is getting hard rolling/flipping over. And not the best because I have been sick this week.

What I am looking forward to: We are in the first steps of finding a place. We have to fill out some paper work for the lender and then get in touch with our realtor to look at houses. Hoping to get a house as soon as possible. Also, looking forward to both hubby and I feeling better.

I still have to do some editing and get those baby shower pictures up. I went shopping on Black Friday and got some baby buys. It was right before the store closed. We went to Babies R Us. I used a gift card from the shower and got a diaper bag that was 30% off. We also got a baby monitor that was 50% off. What a deal. Getting everything we need slowly. But I think we will be okay.

Tell someone about my blog, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't covered something that you might have a question to, just ask. Have a happy day!

No comments: