Friday

31 weeks pregnancy update, baby bump picture & 2 ultrasound pictures of Yonatan

Date: Dec 5, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 31 weeks and 6 days

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 31 weeks pregnant.



What I miss: Missing David Ahaziah this week especially since December 3rd (also my birthday) was his due date. Also, missing my mom because I know she would have been super excited to see me pregnant. 

Baby’s Size: Head of Lettuce.

Symptoms: Clumsiness. Chapped lips still. Tired lately. Slight sore nipples.

Weight Gain: I weighed 222.2 at the Perinatal Center. And from now on, I'll be weighed twice a week at both the Perinatal Center & OBGYN's office. But, I am going to just update with what I weigh at the Perinatal Center. 

Maternity Clothes: I still need a few more pieces to add to my wardrobe. I've been wearing out some elastic banded skirts. They don't look the cutest but they are the comfiest and that matters the most. LOL 

Cravings: None.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I saw my Perinatalogist on Monday. He didn't change my insulin. Said to work on a an eating schedule and making sure I am eating at the right times. It is harder than it sounds. Especially when you sleep through your alarm and don't wake up in time to start breakfast when you are supposed to. I got a growth ultrasound and got a couple of pictures.

Here is his smudged face. It was much clearer a few seconds before she printed this one off. But look! I am pretty sure he has his dad's lips :) 

Here is his profile.



Yonatan is weighing about 4 lbs 10 oz. He is in the 80th percentile in weight and 75th percentile over all in body. The doctor did say we would be discussing c-section if he comes to be in the 90th percentile. Let's hope he stays at 80%. His heart rate was 122 this visit which was good. He was also NOT in the breech position. Yay! I start BBP's next week in the Perinatal office. 
I also saw my OBGYN on Wednesday (which was my 35th birthday.) The doctor found Yonatan's heartbeat right away. I asked her a question about jetted tubs since I am going to spend that night in a suite this weekend for our Anniversary... She said they were fine because you can control the heat of the water and it is the heat of the water that would make you and baby overheated. She said if I feel overheated at anytime to get out of the water. I told her that I was just going to enjoy some warm, relaxing water in the Jacuzzi. We talked about my appointment from Monday. I asked her what she thought about his weight and if there was a chance of him being over 90th percentile. She said that we will worry about it if that time comes... Not to stress over it and to enjoy my weekend. I start NST's next week and will continue seeing an OBGYN every two weeks. So my next appointment to see the OBGYN is the 18th.
I scheduled childbirth education classes today. December 15th is a Basic Baby Care & Breastfeeding class and January 17th is Lamaze Class plus tour of the Birthing Center. 

Emotional Stuff: So many emotions this week. Travis found a bib that I got him when I first told him I was pregnant with David Ahaziah in '09 and asked if we would use it for Yonatan. I said yes... such a sweet gesture. But I was also bawling my eyes out. :) And I bawled my eyes out today over stuff. So, I can say I am still pretty emotional. LOL

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! But it is looking different.

Movement: Love feeling him move. Sometimes, I feel perfectly normal and then all of a sudden movement and realize that I have this amazing little baby growing inside of me. 

Sleep: It is difficult getting comfortable but then I sleep through my alarm... yesterday I slept a good bit when Travis got home from work. It was crazy how tired I was. 

What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow night away from the apartment spending time with my love. Actually going out and looking at houses. We are close to doing so... just hope we can get something in time. Say a prayer. 

Someone kick me! I still have to do some editing and get those baby shower pictures up. 

Tell someone about my blog, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't covered something that you might have a question to, just ask. Have a happy day!

No comments: