Friday

32 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Date: Dec 12, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 32 weeks and 6 days

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks 1 day pregnant.


What I miss: my husband when he is working!! LOL :) 

Baby’s Size: Jicama

Symptoms: Short of breath. I also noticed my toes and feet a little swollen. 

Weight Gain: I weighed 223 at the Perinatal Center this past Tuesday.

Maternity Clothes: I am making use of what I do have but like I said before I wouldn't mind a few more pieces to add to this wardrobe.

Cravings: None.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I saw my Perinatologist on Tuesday. I had the first BPP and also a follow-up on the blood sugar levels. I saw Dr. Snyder and she said they looked good and to keep up the good work.  She didn't change my medicine. I was shocked though because I figured something might have been changed with me having been bad around my birthday and our anniversary LOL My mother-in-law got to come back to the ultrasound and I really think it did her some good to see him. I did get several ultrasound pictures of Yoni. At one point he put his hand over his face/eyes like he was saying "No pictures please." It was adorable. I wish the tech could have printed that picture out. I tell you what he isn't even here yet and he has my heart. :) 

Face.

A little better one of his face.

Foot.

He had his hand in a fist.

His profile. This was right after his "No picture please" moment. lol 

I saw my OBGYN today for the first NST. Yonatan was so active. He was moving around. The first time they put the monitors on him. He moved out of the way and so that part of the NST didn't count. Another person had to come in and try to work her magic. She was able to get it to stay put and he only moved away from the monitor a couple of times within the 23 minutes I was laying there. My doctor said that the reading looked good. She asked me if I was contracting... Apparently I did one time while laying there. I didn't feel anything other than Yoni moving around so much. LOL
So my next appointment for followup and BPP is on Monday the 15th and my next appointment to see the OBGYN and have another NST is the 18th. We've also got 2 childbirth education classes on Monday from 4:30pm to 9pm. They are a basic baby care and breastfeeding class. 

Emotional Stuff: The typical worrying. 

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! But it is looking different.

Movement: He is on the move. LOL He is a wiggle worm. Especially today during the NST... I definitely can notice him moving around.  

Sleep: It is difficult getting comfortable.

What I am looking forward to: getting this place in order & finding a new place. Still haven't heard from the realtor. I emailed her last night. Hopefully we will hear something over the weekend or on Monday.

Baby Buys: 
I bought a Carseat Canopy at carseatcanopy.com. Just paid shipping. Use this code to do the same: 6F3068EA3 There are various styles to choose from. Hubby and I just liked the Gray Chevron.

And I bought these cute bibs off of Droolzies on Etsy. Aren't they cute? They shipped to me so quick. 

I took some stuff back to Walmart and got these blankets with some of the credit. 

I also got a red and white Nursing pillow from nursingpillow.com and here is a code for that. Use code: 908909114. Just pay shipping. They also have various styles to choose from.
Going to start editing the baby shower pictures tonight. 

Tell someone about my blog, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't covered something that you might have a question to, just ask. Have a happy day!

No comments: