Friday

33 Week Pregnancy Update and Bump Picture

Date: Dec 19, 2014

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 33 weeks and 6 days

Bump Pic: Here is a picture of me at 33 weeks 1 day pregnant (taken on a Sunday.)


What I miss: I am sure if I thought hard enough, I'd miss something this week.

Baby’s Size: Pineapple

Symptoms: Still short of breath and I have been peeing a whole lot again. 

Weight Gain: I weighed 223 at the Perinatal Center this past Monday.

Maternity Clothes: I am making use of what I do have but like I said before I wouldn't mind a few more pieces to add to this wardrobe.

Cravings: None.

Food Aversions: I can eat anything right now.

Gender: BOY

Medical Happenings: I saw my Perinatologist on Monday. I had Biophysical Profile and also a follow-up on the blood sugar levels. I saw Dr. Snyder and she said the sugars look good. She did lower my NPH at night to 42 units instead of 46 like I was doing.  Yoni passed the BPP. My fluids were 24.1 last week and this week it was 22.0. Yoni wouldn't let the tech get any pictures. At one point, I saw the back of his head and his ear. LOL He is faced down and he is looking toward my spine. Or that is how the tech described it. 

Monday evening, we also had the breastfeeding and basic baby care class. Travis was late for the first hour. I might have learned a couple things in the class. It could have been better. The teacher was funny though. I am going to have to just do some more research on my own and also read the handouts that were given in the class again.

I saw my OBGYN yesterday for the 2nd NST. Yonatan was again active during the NST. But the nurse was able to put the monitor right on and it stayed on for the whole 20 mins. My OB came in and asked if I had any questions. I told her that I was worried about not making the hospital tour and the Lamaze class. She said not to worry that they have great nurses who are good at coaching and whoever the OB is that ends up in labor and delivery with me would be a great coach too. She also said if I was worried about a tour to just go up to that floor of the hospital and see if you could peek into a labor room that isn't in use. I don't like that idea. I'd rather just get the tour. I did call and got put on a waiting list for January 3rd. So hopefully someone will call me and we will be able to go to that class rather than on January 17 (really close to the induction date the following week).... LOL
So my next appointment for followup and BPP is on Monday the 22nd and my next appointment to have another NST is Wednesday the 24th. 

Emotional Stuff: Not so bad this week.  

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! But it is looking different.

Movement: His movement is so noticeable now! It is an indescribable feeling sometimes.

Sleep: It takes a while to get comfortable. I am thankful for my body pillow but not sure if it is doing the trick. haha

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything ready. I have so much to do. I need to do a hospital bag, diaper bag, birth plan... I still need to buy a car seat. I'd love to get a co-sleeper or pack n' play... the list does go on. Not to mention figure out where baby is going to sleep if we aren't in another place by then. 

Tell someone about my blog, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't covered something that you might have a question to, just ask. Have a happy day!

No comments: