Thursday

36 Weeks Pregnancy Update with Pictures

Date: January 8, 2015

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 36 weeks and 5 days

Bump Pic: Here I am at 36 weeks!



What I miss: Being able to bend and move around crazily without worrying about my bump. 

Baby’s Size: Canary Melon (whatever that is... lol)

Symptoms: Peeing frequently! Carpal tunnel in my right hand! Holy Swollen Feet Batman! 




Weight Gain: I weighed 230.2 at the Perinatal Center on Monday.

Maternity Clothes: Same as last week. I am still wearing some regular clothes which are the bigger shirts I have and the skirts are elastic skirts. I need to buy some nursing tanks, another bra & maybe another maternity skirt.

Cravings: Been having a sweet tooth still. Thankful for the Brookside I received from Crowdtap. Go check out my last post. It has helped with the sweet tooth! 

Food Aversions: No aversions.

Gender: Baby BOY

Medical Happenings: I saw my Perinatologist on Monday Jan 5th. I had Biophysical Profile and also a follow-up on the blood sugar levels. I saw Dr. Evans and my insulin was kept the same. I was just told to watch my sugars close since this time is critical for baby. The doctor mentioned that when my sugar is high baby's pancreas are working overtime to get that under control too and that we don't want the baby to have to go into Special Care Nursery for sugar issues once he is born. Yonatan passed the BPP. I did get a couple ultrasound pictures that I will share with you.

Can't really tell but this is his face and chubby cheeks.

Heart Rate was 123 bpm.

I had a NST today. He wasn't as active. The reading actually only showed one good acceleration for the doctor. She wasn't that confident because she likes to see at least 2.  She had me go with her and did an ultrasound/BPP.  He ended up passing that and fluids looked good. 
I got my doctor to fill out a prescription for a breast pump that is covered by my insurance so that should be going through and I will get that soon. Also, she said that she put through the paper work for my induction date and that I should receive a call with the details. So hopefully I get that call today. She said she put it through for the night of January 25th!! I can't believe my baby boy will be in my arms soon! I can't wait to see him interact with his daddy! My Strep B test came back detected so I will need antibiotics during labor. Boo! She said that a lot of women have the same issue. 

My next appointment with Perinatal center is on the 12th. I have a dental appointment on the 13th. I see the OBGYN again on the 15th. Lots of appointments. So thankful for my planner that I got on Christmas! LOL  

Emotional Stuff: still feeling anxious as the days go by. I just hope I am prepared when he arrives and right now that doesn't seem likely. 

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: Love it! He is an active boy.

Sleep: again... What is sleep when you have to pee every 2 to 3 hours. :-)

What I am looking forward to: looking at more houses. Figuring out what we are going to do in the meantime. Getting this place somewhat prepared if we are still here when Yonatan arrives. 

Tell someone about my blog, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't covered something that you might have a question to, just ask. Have a happy day!

No comments: