Friday

37 Weeks Pregnant! Includes Pictures.

Date: January 16, 2015

Due Date: January 31, 2015

How Far Along: 37 weeks and 6 days. This update is for 37 weeks.

Bump Pic: Here I am at 37 weeks!




What I miss: I miss just jumping out of bed. You know not having to worry about the tummy and not having to use the bedpost to help me get out bed. haha

Baby’s Size: large cantaloupe

Symptoms: Bad swelling in the feet, forgetfulness like forgetting to take medicine this past Tuesday night. PREGNANCY BRAIN.

Weight Gain: I weighed 232.4 at the Perinatal Center on Monday.

Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some regular clothes which are the bigger shirts I have and the skirts are elastic skirts. I need to buy some nursing tanks and another nursing bra.  I don't think I'll buy any skirts or shirts now that I am almost a week away.

Cravings: Nothing really. Still liking the cold frozen latte's. Don't worry I don't have more than 100 mg or so a day in coffee. 

Food Aversions: No aversions.

Gender: Baby BOY

Medical Happenings: Awesome that baby boy is full term this week!!! 
I saw my Perinatologist on Monday. I had Biophysical Profile and also a follow-up on the blood sugar levels. I saw Dr. Evans and my insulin was changed to 28 units of Novolog before dinner. Yonatan passed the BPP. I did get a couple ultrasound pictures that I will share with you now.... 

His cute foot there at the top...

Kinda got a profile this week.

I had a NST Thursday. He wasn't as active and actually Dr. Magner came in and used the buzzer/vibrator on my stomach to get him to wake up cause baby boy wanted to sleep. He did move around a few times but she wasn't pleased with that. So I had an ultrasound in the OB's office just like last week. Yonatan passed the BPP there. I guess he just wanted his Mommy to see him. It looked like he was sucking his thumb at one point but we couldn't really tell by the way he was laying in there. I wish he would do something cute like that during the BPP at the Perinatal Center! He really hides there. He is head down still. yay!  
I did receive a call this week from Jill at the Anderson location. She said that my Induction is scheduled for Jan. 25th and I go in at 9pm that evening to get things started. Eek!!! :-D
My next appointment with Perinatal center is on the 22nd for a growth ultrasound and follow-up on sugars. I see the OBGYN again on the 19th for a NST and then I see them again on the 22nd as well. These are my last appointments... I can't even believe it. 

Emotional Stuff: Anxious!

Belly Button – In or Out?: In! 

Movement: Love it! I was just thinking today how awesome it is that he is in me and will be in my arms soon. But, I was cherishing the movements earlier today.

Sleep: Sleep is something that I need to enjoy this last week. LOL


What I am looking forward to: looking at more houses. I think we might look at a couple on Sunday. Still trying to figure out how we are going to make it work out here in this place. I am hoping we find a house soon after he is born. 

Baby Buys: We bought a bassinet and sheets for it at BabiesRUs as well as a snuggly gray bear coat. 
We got the 4 piece outfit and suit at Once Upon A Child. We also got the little hoodie there. I think it is small enough for the Yoni to where with his coming home outfit or hospital pictures. We are hoping that the suit will fit him around Easter. 






Tell someone about my blog, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't covered something that you might have a question to, just ask. Have a happy day!



No comments: