Saturday

Frosty VoxBox

Look what I got in the mail! 

What it looked like when I opened it.

Here is what I got all spread out. Thanks Influenster!



Here is what was included in my Frosty Voxbox.

No7 Protect & Perfect Serum sample.
NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum.
Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
EcoTools Hair Brush
McCormick Gourmet Thyme
Fruit Vine Bites
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajel Eyeliner
Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.

So far I have tried the Fruit Vines bites. They are very sweet and chewy. So good, actually.
I have placed the Candy Cane Lane sample next to my Keurig and put the coupon in my coupon binder for the next time I go shopping. I have put the Thyme in the cupboard and will definitely be using that soon. I'll try the serum soon and also the hair brush!

I am not sure why I keep getting makeup items. When filling out the surveys, I say that I don't wear makeup so the makeup items will be given as gifts to a friend.

All together I think this Voxbox was great. Well over $32 of product!


I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. #frostyvoxbox

No comments: