Sunday

How was your Christmas Time??

So the question is how was your Christmas? Here is how mine was in pictures. LOL A little explanation here and there. Enjoy! 

I went to Granny's and made cookies two times in December. Definitely realize it is Christmas time when the KitchenAid is out! 







Here is our next door neighbors decor. I just found it pretty and had to get a picture.  JOY! The O was in the shape of ornament but also had the nativity inside it. I love the shadow.

We went to Susie's for our family Christmas Party! Here is "Santa" passing out stockings.

 I made a Red Velvet trifle bowl for our Church Christmas Celebration. It was good but it wasn't hardly ate because there was so much desserts to choose from. 


Christmas Celebration day at the church. I had to take a selfie. 
 On to Christmas day! Here is what I got Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

  • A Coffee Pot Paper Towel Holder which I couldn't get out of the box to take a proper picture. It is going to go with all my Coffee stuff for the kitchen. It is cute.
  • I got a journal from Missy after the Children's Christmas program which was the Sunday before the Christmas Celebration.
  • I got a Jesus Calling Devotional Book from Sis. Smith the day of the Children's Christmas Program. It is so good. I started it on January 1st and highly recommend it.
  • We got a $25 dollar gift card to Applebee's from Granny.
  • I got a Sugar Paper Planner from hubby for Christmas and also an Eyebrow Wax. It was what I wanted.
  • I got a $50 Kroger Gift Card
  • I got a $150 Dollar Visa Gift Card. (Wow!)
  • A $50 card to Babie's R Us.
  • $100 Cash
  • 2 Mugs and Tea Set
I can't recall anything else at the moment. Some wasn't pictured and I didn't feel the need to share who everything was from. 




Christmas Day we went over to our friend's place for lunch and had a great time. These dessert bars were brought by me. I made them. They are the Smore's Hershey Dessert bars and they were quite good.

Intense game of Jenga going on between my husband and our friend Chris.

Here are some of the Christmas cards received this year.
Well, that is all the pictures to share that I had on my phone. :) Christmas has come and gone. Next year's Christmas will be awesome. I can't wait.


Have a happy day,

No comments: