So the question is how was your Christmas? Here is how mine was in pictures. LOL A little explanation here and there. Enjoy!
I went to Granny's and made cookies two times in December. Definitely realize it is Christmas time when the KitchenAid is out!
Here is our next door neighbors decor. I just found it pretty and had to get a picture. JOY! The O was in the shape of ornament but also had the nativity inside it. I love the shadow.
We went to Susie's for our family Christmas Party! Here is "Santa" passing out stockings.
I made a Red Velvet trifle bowl for our Church Christmas Celebration. It was good but it wasn't hardly ate because there was so much desserts to choose from.
|Christmas Celebration day at the church. I had to take a selfie.|
On to Christmas day! Here is what I got Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- A Coffee Pot Paper Towel Holder which I couldn't get out of the box to take a proper picture. It is going to go with all my Coffee stuff for the kitchen. It is cute.
- I got a journal from Missy after the Children's Christmas program which was the Sunday before the Christmas Celebration.
- I got a Jesus Calling Devotional Book from Sis. Smith the day of the Children's Christmas Program. It is so good. I started it on January 1st and highly recommend it.
- We got a $25 dollar gift card to Applebee's from Granny.
- I got a Sugar Paper Planner from hubby for Christmas and also an Eyebrow Wax. It was what I wanted.
- I got a $50 Kroger Gift Card
- I got a $150 Dollar Visa Gift Card. (Wow!)
- A $50 card to Babie's R Us.
- $100 Cash
- 2 Mugs and Tea Set
I can't recall anything else at the moment. Some wasn't pictured and I didn't feel the need to share who everything was from.
|Christmas Day we went over to our friend's place for lunch and had a great time. These dessert bars were brought by me. I made them. They are the Smore's Hershey Dessert bars and they were quite good.|
|Intense game of Jenga going on between my husband and our friend Chris.|
|Here are some of the Christmas cards received this year.|
Have a happy day,