Saturday

Two Milestones?

Celebrating my 35th birthday and 10th Anniversary.  This was a month ago! LOL
Yes, I turned 35 on Dec 3rd 2014 & Our 10th Anniversary was on Dec 6st. Hard to believe that we have been married for 10 wonderful years. We've had ups and downs, but God has been so good to us. I am so thankful for my husband and love him so much more as the days go by.
Hubby bought me these from Cracker Barrell for my birthday.
This goat milk hand cream is my favorite. 



We actually celebrated on our Anniversary night (that Saturday.) We went to The Cheesecake Factory. I didn't take a picture of the Orange Chicken (which was amazing) but I got a picture of the dessert. LOL I had the Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. Hubby got the Red Velvet. 

As you can see, I didn't eat all of it. But I ended up taking it with me as well as half of my meal. Where did I take it? I took it back to the Suite that we ended up staying in courtesy of our church family. How nice of them to put us up for the evening. Yea, we stayed in a Presidential Suite at Comfort Suites looking over the River. View was amazing. We stayed at the same Comfort Suites for our Honeymoon back in 2004! It isn't far away from our place but it was just nice to get away for the night.

I ended up eating the rest of my meal and some more of my Cheesecake as well as sharing it with my hubby for dinner that night. The room was a good size room. It had a little living room/dining area. So I was able to refrigerate and then microwave. We watched Independence Day that evening in the little living room area while we ate... We spent some time in the huge Whirlpool Tub that was in the bedroom too. It was so nice. I jumped in there a couple more times without hubby. Haha! It felt great for my pregnant self. :-) 


Here is a picture of the skyline at night.
Pretty!
I love this church
 on the hillside.





Peeking across the river
toward the Montgomery Inn.
Another view.
Another view. Church on top of the hillside.






So what do you think of my two Milestones? Pretty awesome huh? Having been 35 for a month already, I have to say it isn't so bad. This month is actually going to be the best month of 2015. We will be welcoming Yonatan before the end of January!

Have a happy day,


No comments: