Wednesday

Baby Nautical Month Stickers by icustomlabel - Review





Throughout my pregnancy and while adding items to the Baby Registry, I always wanted to get those month stickers that I would see while browsing. I ended up not getting them at my baby shower even though I did register for the product at a couple of stores. And also didn't end up purchasing them myself even though I wanted to get them for Yonatan's monthly photos.

Well, I was given a chance to review these Nautical ones from icustomlabel through Tomoson.  I first received them back at the middle of last month. The first batch that was sent to me were printed off center so as you can see in the picture, I had to cut the sticker out and just not stick it to Yoni's onesie. I ended up using a piece of tape to attach the "sticker" on. I ended up contacting icustomlabel and let them know about the issue and they promptly replied and mailed out another set of the same stickers that same day. They even gave me a tracking number to track it if I wanted.
I got the 2nd set in the mail and they were correct. I was able to use them for Yoni's second month pictures. I just took them today since he is 8 weeks! Because of having to get a new batch this review may be later than I would have liked to have done. But, I am glad that I was able to do it and I am looking forward to using the stickers for months 3 to 12 for his pictures.



If you look at the pictures above, the 1 month pictures if from the first set that was sent to me. You can see where I cut it and then put it on with a piece of tape. The 2nd month sticker is from the batch that they sent me most recently. I really like the way the sticker adhered to the onesie.  I am thankful for a company that has great customer service and was willing to send out a replacement set.



I definitely recommend icustomlabel. I would suggest buying them a month or so before your baby is born that way you have them available & ready to stick on your baby's clothing. Very nice quality. It is such a cute chevron nautical theme too. Whales, Octopuses, Anchors & Boats.

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Have a happy day,



Disclosure: I received product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.

No comments: