- Pulls up on everything.
- Crawls fast.
- Says Mama, Dada and Baba (bottle). Babbles a lot of other stuff.
- Laughs at "achoo", when we pretend to sneeze.
- Has 6 teeth and kept both Travis and I up one night because of teething.
- Does the Indian call with his hand and mouth.
- Tries to get himself into trouble. Knocks over ceramic dog and pulls battery charger off of the shelf and tries to mess with DVDs. His favorite toy is my desk chair. Always around it, under it...
- Started to cruise on furniture and pack n play.
- Visited the pumpkin patch!
- Got first half of his flu shot and saw the doctor at 8.5 months for his 9 month appointment.
His stats at the appointment:
Height - 28 in. 47%ile
Weight - 20 lb. 2 oz. 65%ile
HC - 18 1/4 in. 89%ile
He sees the eye doctor on the 23rd of this month.
Here are some pictures, not in order.
He is an amazing growing little boy. We couldn't be happier. I can't believe that we will be talking soon about his 1st birthday. I may have missed somethings but I think this is a good update. I will be back towards the end of the month for his 9 month update!
Have a happy nite,